Alphabet & Numbers cutters, punchers & small containers. I took the last number cutter in Kuchai Lama, but there are more in Tmn Desa. If you don't have alphabet cutters, this is a very good & cheap buy!! I've already have a set, so I called my sis to persuade her to get them. *_*
Saturday, May 9, 2009
New Stock at 100Yen Kuchai Lama & Taman Desa @ 6 May 2009
Emily texted me about the new arrival at Kuchai Lama on May 5. Needing a break from stressing over Girlet's first exam, I went the next morn. The retail therapy helped, and I swung by Taman Desa's branch after, and they were unpacking new stock too - pretty much the same stock as Kuchai Lama. So here are the pics. (To see an enlarged pic, just click on the pic itself)
Alphabet & Numbers cutters, punchers & small containers. I took the last number cutter in Kuchai Lama, but there are more in Tmn Desa. If you don't have alphabet cutters, this is a very good & cheap buy!! I've already have a set, so I called my sis to persuade her to get them. *_*

New picks!!! Girlet adores the ribbon, crown & hat picks (2nd pic from left). Just imagine quail eggs' faces with a crown - sounds cute!
Alphabet & Numbers cutters, punchers & small containers. I took the last number cutter in Kuchai Lama, but there are more in Tmn Desa. If you don't have alphabet cutters, this is a very good & cheap buy!! I've already have a set, so I called my sis to persuade her to get them. *_*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
Kids really know all ways to 'froce' us buying their stuffs, * sweating * ;p
Great job! Hey these two 100yen outlets are great!
alamax.. i wonder if ss2 have these great items or not... da last i went.. nothing much.. :(
Kel: Yeah! And I have 3 to sweat over :-(. Can only bring them to 100 yen shop. hehe.
Emily: I know you were busy at work, so helping you out. Are you going during the weekend?
Merryn: Unfortunately, 100yen shops are franchises and the franchisee (correct word?)order the stock for their shop individually. So far can only find these cute bento stuff in Kuchai and Taman Desa.
Ooooh the items are so attractive!
*Happy Mothers' Day to You!*
wei they shud pay u for the advertising la..i've been buying non stop from there...aiya..now u make me wanna buy the crown picks!! ok will go later!
No, I did not make it there on sunday... I so heart those new food picks!!!
OMG!! *drooling* so many bento stuff!!! you are so lucky to have such nice shop around..
wonder if its far from JB??
haiz...i went back n they ran out of the crown picks leow...sobs...should've bought em the first day i saw em..
hi we are going to sunway lagoon next mth. is the shop near there?
any recommendation on where to stay?
Both shops are at Old Klang Road, about 20 mins away from Sunway. Taman Desa is about 5 mins away from MidValley Megamall. They can be hard to find if you're not familiar with the area. I can help get what you want and pass to you when you're in town.
If you're going Sunway Lagoon, stay at the Sunway hotel. There's Sunway Pyramid next door, which has ice skating rink. And a petting zoo a short drive away. We're going to both this hols.
thanks for the info.so the shops are not in any shopping mall but shophouse type?
sunway hotel is it the same as sunway lagoon resort hotel? i noted that they have 5 different theme parks in sunway lagoon itself, but we only have 2 days there, can you recommend which theme park should we go?
Hi, Rachel : I think my previous answer wasn't clear. I would suggest the Water Park, Amusement Park and Wildlife Park for kids. Cheers!
thanks for the info!
Aiyoh... How I wish the 100 yen shops here selling all these with lots of varieties!!
May I know where is these 2 shops location?
Hi, Chan.
The Taman Desa branch is located at 5-0-8 Jalan 3/109F, Danau Business Centre, Taman Danau Desa. Tel: 012-3091340. It is opposite a petrol station - Shell? I went recently and they do not have as much bento stuff as before.
The Kuchai Lama branch is at No. 10, Jln Kuchai Maju 1, Off Kuchai Lama Entrepreneur Park. Haven't been lately, so hopefully they have the bento stuff that you want.
Happy shopping!
Post a Comment