Girlet had her Dancing School concert on June 27. It was held at MATIC on Jalan Ampang, right in the city. There were two concerts that day. Unfortunately, she was involved in both, which means we were at the concert hall for 6 hours. D'hubby left after the first concert to send a bored and restless Boylet home. Last year d'hubby didn't attend her concert, saying Ballet isn't his scene. Of course I gave him a hard time after, which was why he obediently came back for the second concert this year. He didn't regret it as the show was really good, with modern dance, jazz, hip hop and tap, on top of the usual ballet. There were many numbers performed by the older girls and they did fabulously.
Here's Girlet tap dancing to "A - You're Adorable". She's the one with the letter 'T' on her shirt. Looks like cheerleader, huh? She was hesistant in the beginning, but caught on fast. I'm glad I gave in to her request to pick up tap dancing. She's really pleased with her achievement and that made all the shuttling around for practices and rehearsals worth it. Yippee! Concert done, now can relax a bit.
Will post her doing Ballet in the next post after I sort out the photos.



8 comments:
Clap! Clap! Clap! Well done girlet!
heheheeh her face so serious one?
She is very 'si man' :)
heehee.she looks so cute in that get up!
sorry have not been bloghopping lately. my blog been dormant for awhile as well and only started posting yesterday *grin*.
Congratulations! I think she remembers the routine well!
My two elder girls took Tap classes amidst their Ballet lessons and enjoyed it tremendously. Agree with you about all the shuttling - in the end it's all so "WORTH IT"!
well done girlet. maybe i should get myself a pair of tap shoes too!
Aaaawwww.... that's so weird!!! I can't see the video/picture at all!!!
But from the comments, I'm using my imagination to visualise...
looks fun!
Post a Comment