Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girlet's Concert # 2 - Ballet

Finally posting about Girlet's ballet concert after more than 1 month posting about her tap-dancing concert. (Both on the same day, one afternoon, another evening). My bad - a combination of procrastination, exams, and addiction to virtual farming (Farmtown on Facebook). Having achieved the highest level and getting my virtual mansion *gloating face*, and last day exams today, I'm back. For a short while anyway before the maid goes home to Indonesia for puasa and hari raya.

Rehearsal for "The Swan". Girlet leaping into air.
Putting on makeup. Thanks to Aunt Anna for the sparkly silver dust for the eyes.
Backstage before the performance. Looking nervous and very serious.

The dance itself here:

7 comments:

javapot said...

aw, girlet looks beautiful. good to know we can look forward to more regular updates from ya.

kel said...

Wow, what a pretty girl =)

Hey, I'm gila with farm town too, & I need 1 more neighbor, can I add u? =p

3lilangels said...

Javapot: Thanks!

Kel : Sure, do add me. I was really obsessed at one point (from lvl 32) that hubby threatened to disconnect the internet. Haha!

LZmommy said...

So pretty! :)

Emily said...

Oooohhhh, divine!

Angeline said...

Angelic is the word!!!

Blessed mum said...

wonderful performance!

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie