
Here are the books that we bought.
Ladybird readers & classics at RM4 each (60% off), Magic Puppy and Secret Unicorn books for Girlet at RM10 each (50% off), and Charlie and Lola books for RM12, among others.I snared some paperbacks for myself at RM10 each, including Twilight and New Moon. *sheepish* I've actually read the whole Twilight series, but those were borrowed books. I like to own books so I can reread them. In my defence, I did pass them up at the MPH sale a few days earlier, when they were going for 30% off, which made them about RM30 each. So this was a real steal!! Hear that, hubby! BTW, the strangest part was the same books were going for RM10 at the teenage section and RM15 at the adult section. So be aware, if there're any RM10 ones left that is.
The sale is up to Oct 11. It's worth a visit.



7 comments:
Wow!
Your bag is sure FULL!
went there this afternoon and came away rm300 poorer!
But caught a Jaimie Oliver cookbook for.... RM81.00 - anyhow I was gonna buy it - Penguin booksale seems a good place! hahahaha
Wow, super good buys!!!
MP also has Harry and the Robots. In fact i liked really like harry and tried to get the series. If Boylet is interested, they actually screen Harry & his dinasours as a cartoon but not sure which channel since we don't have the cartoon connection on astro.
Thumbs up on Harry's robot. I've read this book many times to MP but he has not made any robot!
Angeline: Yup, very happily full.
Emily : I knew you wouldn't miss it. Sounds like you bought a lot, Jamie Oliver not withstanding. I only paid RM180 for my lot, and there are a few missing from the pic which the kids had made off with. *_* You filled two boxes?
BG : Thanks. I think so too.
Javapot : Yup, we're collectors of Harry & Dino books, or any dinosaur books, for that matter. My boy is a fan of the show too, over at Channel 613. But I'm really curtailing his tv watching time, cos his jiejie is gonna have exam.
Maybe you can read the book again and ask MP if he wants to make a robot too. Takes only 20 mins if you have all resources on hand, and no painting involved.
3lilangels: I don't have a problem with buying the Twilight books. It's just that you've already read them twice .....
Emily: I have one of Jamie Oliver's cook books in soft copy. If you're interested, i can get Sharon to e-mail it to you
Author: DJ Den
Hey, hubby. Why did you comment using my username? So confusing!
By the way, I've read them more than twice. And will read them again when the movie comes out in Nov. So there!
Post a Comment