I know that I've not been blogging for a long time, but didn't realize that it's been THAT long. Almost 2.5 years. In that time, I had shifted to a different house, went through a tiring pregnancy (whereby I spent most of the time sleeping) and now with a 6-month-old baby boy.
Another problem...... Since I already named my 3rd kid Babylet, what do I name the new baby? "lilbabe"? "d'Unexpected"? "d'Surprise"? The first may cause the baby to wonder why the rest are lilangels and he's not, while the other two names......... well, obviously I can't really call him that without causing some psychological damage or something in the future. Or keeping in tune with the older kids' nicknames, how about "Angellet" - too sissy for a boy. "Kidlet" - too confusing again as that makes him seems older than Babylet.
Makes me ready to abandon the blog again. Lol.



3 comments:
LOL!!! Thought you'd already gave up this blog.
Well, have you actually try to change your nickname to 4lilangels? Anyway, since it has been so long, 3lilangels might have already been forgotten.
I have a suggestion since your family is so into Apple... how about i-let?
I only gave up bcos the computer's hard drive crashed and I lost all my bento pictures, including 100+ unposted pix. Thought d'hubby had backed up all the pix but all the while he was only backing up the kids pix and none of my bento ones. I was so upset with him. As I'm typing this, I'm getting upset with him all over again, lol!
Then, as you know, life got busy and I got lazy....
I'm actually back to retrieve my photos from this blog. But may update intermittently for my own reference. I browsed thru the last posts I made and it was interesting to see what happened back then.
I-let?? Babylet suggested 'Piglet' lol.
That's a smart Babylet!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment