Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to school again with Smiley Sandwiches.

It's back to school again for Term 2. Phew! I must say that I'm glad to have two kids out of the house. Finally some peace and quiet.

Just noticed it's almost 1 month since my last update. Was busy with Girlet's revision for exams back then. Thought I would have time to update this blog during the hols, but as it turned out I was busier than ever. The kids are getting more demanding as they grow older. Who said it'll be easier?

After two weeks vacation, Girlet refused to go to school today, and offered to go Kindergarten with Boylet instead. Haha..... Don't we all want to do that! And that's despite having a new roller Barbie schoolbag. Her previous bag was looking battered. Even with her new bag, it came back with black patches all over only after one day. She doesn't seem to cherish her possessions. D'hubby says it's because she gets things too easily. Maybe, I should have let her continue using her old bag. It is still in working order, just look old even after cleaning. The rate she's going, her new bag is going to look the same after one week.

Anyway, here is Girlet's bento for today. Finally took out the facial expression multi-cutter from its package. Even Babylet willingly eat up her sandwiches with such cute smiling faces.

Contents : Sandwiches with kaya (it's wholemeal bread on the bottom layer), fishball with mayo, a piece each of fried chicken and fish, egg roll, grapes and a cherry. Drats! Forgot to use the smiley faces picks.

I still have 3 months worth of bentos to post, as well as the activities done over the hols. To my dearest sis and Emily: I've updated. Now it's your turn!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Sch reopen already? so fast!

btw, We came back from sunway and luckily, we didn't go for the wildlife. Couldn't find the place selling those bento stuff though.. :(

Biblo said...

Cheh!! Just because you've updated... LOL!! I still have nothing to contribute.

Emily said...

aiseh.... u hv to wait patiently...!

Biblo - lets do a post each on shoes! old or new pun boleh lah!

javapot said...

what a happy fun bento - really put a smile on my face too! come on purge out all your bento pix that u got stashed away!!

Angeline said...

So I'm not the only one celebrating that school re-opens again! Yippee!

yes yes, school holidays can be a real 'trouble-maker', cos' it relaxes the children sooooooooooo much!!!! and now it probably takes another few days to get that momentum back....

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie