Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Boylet!

We celebrated Boylet's 5th Birthday two weeks ago. The party was held at Jungle Gym in Bangsar Shopping Complex. We like the place as there is a variety of things for the kids to play with. Babylet loves the trampoline, Boylet loves the ballpit and slide, while Girlet loves the roller blading rink (have to pay separately but at a discounted price). The service is pretty good too.

Unfortunately, there weren't many photos as d'hubby didn't use the right batteries for his fancy new camera. Duh!!

Boylet had to have his Ben 10 cake. In fact I learned from other moms during the party that he told all his friends to give him Ben 10 toys. So embarassing, he's not shy at all.

I didn't bake the cake, obviously. Bought it from Pretty Frosting.
After Boylet cut the cake, each kid grabbed an alien cupcake. So convenient!

The kids worked up a good appetite after an hour playing. I was too lazy to make bento this time.
Babylet enjoying the slide.
The Magic Show was amazing and kept the kids well entertained.
We held Girlet's birthday party at the same place in Feb. Now Babylet is under the misconception that she's having her birthday party there as well in August. She has decided on the cake - Mickey Mouse. And she'll dress in Cinderella costume because in her own words "I'm a princess, you know". We don't have this particular costume by the way, which means she's expecting a new dress. Whenever Boylet irritates her, she threatens not to invite him to her party.

Well, I'm really tired of organizing parties now. But don't want Babylet to feel deprived especially as Girlet has had a party annually. Hmm, what should I do?

Lastly, this video clip shows just how much Babylet loves the trampoline.

Boylet with some of his presents. Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

javapot said...

cool cake!!!!! where is cake shop?

Not forgetting, Happy B lated birthday boylet!

Is that why u've been quiet, busy planning for his bday?

shoppingmum said...

Happy Birthday to your boy, and I love the cake!

Biblo said...

Looks like fun! Of course you can't miss out babylet's b'day... LOL!!

Emily said...

Happy Belated Birthday to boylet! Aiseh take it easy lah! Let someone else have all the trouble for a little money. Enjoy yourself at the birthday parties!

Anonymous said...

wow now i feel challenged to make the cake leow....wakakakakaka

3lilangels said...

Javapot : Yup, this was one reason I was busy, among others.

Got the cake from Pretty Frostings - no shop. The website is http://www.prettyfrosting.com/index.html and the blog is http://blog.prettyfrosting.com/

Shoppingmom : Thanks. I love your bentos!

Biblo : You want to organize the party for Babylet? Then you'll be the favourite aunt for sure. haha!

Emily : I've already outsourced the cake, entertainment and catered some food too. But there's the sourcing stuff for party packs (Had a few Ben 10 parties already, and the kids won't want another set of Ben 10 stationeries! Luckily found some Ben 10 Uno cards). Then running around picking up food and cake, and other logistical considerations. Phew!

Laundryamah : I saw the Ben 10 cake that you made for Kieran. Beautiful! Really tabik you! I cannot make, so have to buy la.

allthingspurple said...

happy birthday boylet !

my kids seems to prefer jungle gym to kidsports nowadays. New environment maybe?

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie