The giraffes were made from Butterscotch Bread, so chosen because it looked like the print on giraffe's skin. The tree trunk was half a chocolate Twiggies, and the leaves were from an egg sheet (egg white coloured green by the juice of pandan leaves - smelled yum). The grapes were fruits from the tree - looked like coconut, so that we would just make that a coconut tree *_*. Had some watermelon, so cut out giraffes for snack time, accessorised with a giraffe pick. Of course, mustn't forget the giraffe box, which inspired this theme.



10 comments:
really like the tree :) well done.
Very well coordinated! The box is cute too!
Well done!
Can I order from you? your bentos look healthier than my chap fan each day lorr. I really need to lose weight before nov!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The coconut tree is very interesting, and those butterscotch giraffes r cute too!
Its amazing how you could put together something so nutritious and form a 'story' out of it.
This is what I call TALENT.
*smile*
First time hearing Butterscotch Bread...Yeah! Learn something new again... *wink*
i miss looking at your bentos..
amazing..green egg sheet!! great idea u got there :)
Thanks everyone for your kind comments.
Taurus : I think I am more desperate than you to lose weight 'cos I got more to lose. Sigh!
hey does ur kid eat the egg sheets?
Amah : Yup, they eat the egg sheets. I got them used to it, by topping egg sheets on fried noodles and fried rice during normal meals. Eggs are the easiest protein to cook..... so says this lazy cook.
hello - hope girlet has finished her exams.
got award for u, check out http://mycuppatales.blogspot.com/2009/10/lovely-blog-award.html
Post a Comment