This is my niece Amelia born prematurely at 24 weeks 3 days. I'm thankful that she's receiving the best medical care in USA, and thank God that all her major organs are fine. Pray that she continues to do well, and ask everyone to pray along.

Look at that tiny foot!!
We love you, sweetie, and look forward to seeing you end of this year. Hopefully all round and plump by then.
12 comments:
Sending good thoughts Amelia's way.
Will be praying for Amelia...
I wish Amelia is doing well in US.
I wish Amelia gets well soon and Im praying for her...
Oh, can we blog about baby Amelia de? Cos I'm still like forwarding her photos secretly to my friends. hehehe
I had to put my hand to my chest as I read this.
Keeping her in my prayers...
Oh, look at the tiny little feet. Welome to the world, Little Emily !! You charmed us already at 24 weeks old.
this is every gynae and parent worst fear..my gynae was worried too when i had contraction that early.
Will keep her in our prayers...
(((((HUGS))))) ((((PRAYERS N GOOD THOUGHTS))))) FOR AMELIA!
My love, hugs, kisses and prayers for Amelia. I have never seen such a small baby before.
Lord please send your angels to take care of this precious lil baby!
Amen!
My prayer is out to lil baby. Those little pair of foot is so adorable.
Post a Comment