I made some for d'hubby's morning break, stuffed with rice mixed with Korean seaweed; with some dumplings and fishpaste/filament ball. See the empty space in the middle? That was reserved for edamame, only d'hubby couldn't wait another minute for me to take them out from the pot and dry them. He didn't say anything, but turned on his car engine (which is very loud). So I hastily snapped a pic and send it off. Of course with no sauce, but that just serves him right for being so rude! *_*
The kids had the same for lunch, complete with the edamame.
As for me, I had a big brunch of nasi lemak with sotong and kerang after the annoying incident. Felt much better after that... *_*



5 comments:
I like the way the 'beans' are strung! Reminded me of one of my earring creation... and that brings back some really nice memories... *smile*
HAHAHAHA!!! Maybe your hubby is trying to tell you something... or maybe he was just trying to warm up his car engine.
Just wondering.... how do you pack his bento lunch..? wrapped in cloth or in a bag?
like what Biblo said, he might be just warming up his car, don't take it to hard.
So do you find the Korean one more difficult to pack?
Angeline : Good idea, can build the earring idea into a bento next time *_*
Biblo : You should have seen how 'chao' his face is. And you know how loud his car engine is. Fortunately for him, I can't be bothered to keep grudges *_*
Emily: In a black paper bag, which I reuse over and over. Can't get more manly than that! *_*
Rachel: The food therapy took away all negative feelings *_*. Packing was the pretty much the same. But as usual, I overstuffed them, so it was difficult to place in the box with the bulging middle. *_*
Post a Comment