
Four places I go over and over:-
-Solaris Mont Kiara for kids' classes, various cafe and Cold Storage;
-Toys'R'Us during this hols for free entertainment;
-BookRental shop in Desa Sri Hartamas for my reading fix;
-Mysoju.com for a daily dose of Korean/Taiwan drama.
Four people who email me regularly:-
-My eldest sis (passing on jokes etc, only she got the email address wrong and my hubby who gets a copy at his office email will tell me about it);
-My hubby (more jokes);
-hubby's aunt in Sg (religious / inspirational messages and updates on grandchildren);
-spammers.
Four of my favorite places to eat:-
-Japanese restaurant in Renaissance Hotel for all-you-can-eat buffet on Saturdays;
-Delicious at Bangsar Village;
-Ming Room at BSC for yummy dimsum;
-Any place with good Nasi Lemak
Four places I’d rather be:-
-In Tokyo, buying Bento Accessories;
-In Brisbane, enjoying the holiday Blessed Mom & Family just had ^_*;
-In Paris, because I've not been there and would love to sit at a cafe sipping coffee *hint, hint to d'hubby*;
-In Singapore, for Christmas..... oh wait... I'll be there next week.... *_* ..... I love over-commercialised Christmas, better than oh-so-boring all-shops-are closed Christmas in Western countries.
Four TV shows I could watch over and over:-
Can only think of one - Friends, my all time favourite which I'm still watching on Astro 10 years on. I may watch certain episodes of some Korean/Taiwanese drama a few times... but doubt I'll still watch them for the next 10 years.
Four people I think will respond:-
-Biblo
-Emily
-Kel
-Arlene



6 comments:
You think wrong... I might not respond b'cos my answer will show what a boring person I am.
hey, sis. Not aiming for wittiest comments lah.... just let people see a snapshot of you. Since when so competitive?
If it's really a competition, then I'll say... ok you win! LOL!!!
Aisay! Sharon, sorry 2 tell u: u got me wrong too, very lazy to put on tags lah, I'd a few pending behind me oledi. Will try my best to put it on.
Aiyaya! Sharon..apa ini tag?LOL Haven been tag before..so lazy to do ..la..c I sound lazy too...ZZZzz
thanks for doing the tag :)
Post a Comment