Girlet named the onigiri after herself and siblings.
Girlet : The one in blue cup is me 'cos I'm the biggest and have long hair. The middle, short hair one is boylet and the yellow cup one is babylet. She's got more hair than boylet, you know?
Haha.... didn't intentionally set out to do that. Funny how the bento meals evolve by themselves sometimes.



3 comments:
LOL!! So cute... Was about to ask how come no more bento... too busy watching drama, ah?
u did the faces very nicely. how u get the eyes n mouths so nicely done?
YL
Biblo - yahlah, all your fault for lending me so many box sets. haha
Our story - I used a smiley face craft puncher. Tried cutting with scissors free hand, but was too uneven. I like how you used the heart puncher to make eyes (for Christmas dinner). So sweet.
Post a Comment