I think have four designs : elephant, gorilla and hippo, as shown below. Also have lion.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Pancakes for breakfast
The kids had pancakes for breakfast on Sunday morning. Kelloggs brand Animal Pancakes. So nice, anyone knows where to buy moulds like these?
I think have four designs : elephant, gorilla and hippo, as shown below. Also have lion.
The boylet liked it so much, he asked for it again this morning. But he would only eat it with butter, no maple syrup, chocolate or jam. Strange boy, huh? Don't talk about vegetables, nobody believed that I have to chase him around to convince him to eat chocolate cake!!! So have to resort to novelty items like this. He has been eating better since I got the cookie/sandwich moulds, egg moulds, fancy pasta shapes, etc...... so can consider them as good investments...... and nope, did not write this to justify my purchases.... hehe...
I think have four designs : elephant, gorilla and hippo, as shown below. Also have lion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment