Monday, June 16, 2008

More loot from Singapore

Bought these cute stuff from the shop in Chinatown Point. Spent more than SGD100, so am now a member, ie. future purchases have 10% off. Yay!

This is a silicon cake/pudding/jelly mould. Is oven safe. There is a similar mould for Winnie the Pooh, but out of stock.

These are vegie/cookie cutters. So cute right? I'm eyeing those with Tigger and Piglet. Read somewhere that Carrefour Plaza Singapura has, but didn't find any when I went.

My dear sis, can you please go check at BHG Bugis when you are free. Thanks!

I tried them on carrots. Works well. But don't slice carrot too thin, or the cutter will cut through, as can see from the broken HK's neck on top.

The kiddos were very impressed, but didn't eat any cos too cute. That defeated the purpose, didn't it? Hmm.....
More Hello Kitty cookie/sandwich/pancake cutters.

Also bought a Hello Kitty pancake pan. I had actually seen something similar being sold in KL for RM20+, but didn't get it. Now couldn't find it anymore. Talk about regret. Ended up having to pay double of that.
This is a Pikachu rice mould. After buying so many girlie Hello Kitty stuff, must balance with some boyish things ~_~ And lastly, my favourite. A complete set of Hello Kitty rice mould, nori and vegie cutter. Rice mould to shape the face. Nori cutter (which works like paper punch) for the face features -HK eyes, HK whisker & rabbit nose/mouth. Vegie cutter for cutting out HK's bow (from red capsicum), My Melody's flower and bear's ears.

5 comments:

Biblo said...

And here I thought you have enough stuffs to use for your bento adventure.

Unknown said...

saw the hello kitty pancake pan at S&J gift shop (berjaya times square) few days ago. Quite cheap though, just RM12.90.

1mum said...

hi,
what's the name of the shop in chinatown point?
how much u bought for the rice mould set there?

great tools u got there, ya :)
when i saw ur loot from daiso my jaw dropped i thought u're doing business here...hahaha...100 items really no joke!!

3lilangels said...

The shop in Chinatown point is Kai Kai, on 2nd floor. You can't missed it as it is filled with Hello Kitty products.

Got the HK set for SGD35.90.

Haha... I must say I did go a bit mad in Daiso... my excuse is that I'm from KL, and it's not eveyday that I can go, so must stock up. Also bought extra to give friends.

1mum said...

hahhaha....can't blame u cos it's really not much accessories in 100yen ;p

i'm thinking of making another trip down to singapore to buy those pasta and drop by daiso and kai kai again...where else should i go look see look see??

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie