Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bento #3 - Tomato Rice in Hot Wheels lunch box

Felt sorry for packing food for boylet in a Hello Kitty box, so went to Jaya Jusco in 1U to see if they have any more boyish lunch box. To my delight, I found a Hot Wheels lunch box, which comes complete with fork, spoon, chopstick, a removable divider and a bento belt!!! They had spiderman ones too, but only 1 left, which was opened and missing a fork. Don't you just hate that when that happens...... bad Malaysian attitude.......

Simple lunch with tomato rice, meat floss and star shaped nori scattered on top, and a smiling star rice cracker from the 100 yen shop. Took out the chopstick since the boylet is not proficient with it yet.

I used a star paper puncher from my scrapbooking stash to punch on nori. So found a dual purpose for my punchers, but not sure I want to use the star puncher again for scrapbooking. Maybe being anal as usual, but I can just imagine the seaweed smell in my scrapbooks. Erm...... should I get another star puncher?

3 comments:

Biblo said...

Can wash it throughly, right? I'll be more afraid to use it the other way round...

DG said...

I got the same Hot Wheels bento box for my 4yo but he always says it is too small. Is this amount of food enough for yours?

3lilangels said...

I've seen the amount you pack for your 4yo, so it may not be enough for your boy. My boy is a very small and picky eater, so this was more than enough for him. Though he has to have a snack (milk & sandwich/biscuits & fruit) in the afternoon.

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie