Made cookies the previous week with the kiddoes. Yes, yes, I know. I'm totally backlogged. But blogging is supposed to be fun and not pressurising. Hehe.... another excuse for procrastination. Back to topic, we had fun, too much fun that we forgot to take photos except for this in the beginning. Girlet holding the mixer, with boylet looking on. The real fun began after the dough had chilled in the fridge.
Boylet asked : Mummy, I want more playdoh please?
Me : This is not playdoh. It is real cookie dough.
Boylet : Then can I have more cookie playdoh, please?
Well, that's exactly what they did, play with it like playdoh. Boylet kept dusting his portion with flour, that his dough were harden and i'm sure unedible, overwork as it is. Anyway, just dumped them after he had his fun. He did made a few cookies with his before-turned-lumpy dough. Girlet did a better job, obviously. At least the surface of her cookies were smooth. Here's the photo of what they made. No prizes for the correct guess of which cookie belonged to whom.



3 comments:
You remind me that I have not been baking with LZ for a long time. It is fun baking with the kids isn't it? :)
PS: to Girlet, Thank you for looking at my kids' blog and comments (sometimes your Mommy leaves comments on your behalf too). So did your Mommy bought the bento box for you? :)
Hey, look like everyone enjoyed themselves!
Yeah..seems like a great way to family bonding too...got to try it one day.
Post a Comment