Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Shortlisted!!!

Well, this is old news. I didn't think of writing until I saw everyone else had blogged about it. Yup, I'm referring to Bento Pet's bento competition. I've entered and surprise, surprise, was actually shortlisted....... what an honour, especially after seeing the fantastic bentos that was shortlisted. *blush* A bit 'paiseh' also to have mine posted next to theirs.

Bento Pet has put up a poll for votes to be casted. The one with the most votes will be announced the winner on Friday. So please hop over to Bento Pet's blog to vote - poll at sidebar - for me, if possible..... I'm not expecting or even think that I qualify to win, but like fellow finalist allthingspurple said, very embarassing to get "zero" vote, lah. Thanks, I'm a new blogger.... 7 weeks old now....... and not many friends in the blogsphere...... so any vote is appreciated.

10 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Congrats on being shortlisted, I'm off to vote.

allthingspurple said...

hee heee..both you and I are not at "zero " anymore. So don't have to hold our breath anymore.Ha ha.

Two Bright Heads said...

well done. you make nice bento ma.
I am starting to roll maki.... and itu pun.... disaster.. aiyah!!

Emily said...

Cast my vote long time ago!

LZmommy said...

Congrats! Voting for both you and allthingspurple! :)

Rachel said...

Yup..don't worry..both of u got all our support!

hey..did'n't realised that you are only 7weeks old! ;)

Rachel said...

O..btw, I got a tag for u on my blog..do it when u got time...

thanks

3lilangels said...

Thanks everyone. And you're right allthingspurple. I've just checked and I'm no longer zero vote. Phew!

Two bright heads: haha... read about the rice all over the kitchen incident. Btw, I just went to 100yen shop in SS2 on Sunday, and found moulds for maki and futomaki. Haven't tried them out, but can imagine that it'll be easier and less messy than rolling with the mat.

3lilangels said...

Two bright heads : I just came from my sis's blog, and she has tried out the maki mould. Do check out what she said : http://biblo1.blogspot.com/2008/08/bento-8-9.html

Sue Sue said...

Hahaha have voted you too. ;)

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie