Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bento # 36 - more pita bread

Had pita bread for the second day running. Just with different fillings. D'hubby's snack was made with tuna mayo and parsley flakes. Didn't have time to take photo as he left earlier than usual for work. Just as well since it was a boring though practical bento.

I put in more effort into girlet's bento. She had her pita bread with egg mayo cum parsley flakes. Other things included a fish shaped egg, steamed baby carrots, baby corn with grapes hat, more grapes, and a piece of layer cake.
Don't you just love this presentation? I copied it from Emily's blog. Check out here and here for other cool presentations. Doesn't her bento make you drool?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! you have a interesting project there... the trio are studying it in earnest!

Great idea with the grape hats! Me too bought a pack of wholemeal pita bread..

Biblo said...

Hey, you managed to do it! Nice presentation, huh?

Btw, Rachel is also interested in this and she thought that I was an IT expert or something... LOL!!!

Rachel if you are reading this.. u know where to get the link. I did leave a message for you at my blog.. ^_*

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie