Saturday, August 16, 2008

School break

I've finally received my package from NST. Yay! But as next week will be school break for a week, no bento to pack. We'll also be away for the duration of the break - taking girlet and boylet to Sydney to visit BIL. My SIL will say I'm such an auntie because I'm really looking forward to go to the supermarket there. LOL!

Will post photos of my purchases from NST after the trip. Right now, I'd better finish packing. Have a good hols, for those concerned.

6 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Have a great vacation! Enjoy! Will Miss You!

Will we be seeing kangaroo meat on bento soon?

Rachel said...

Have a safe trip to Sydney! heehee..sorry to laugh but really sounded like my MIL, always checking out our country's supermarket ;P

LZmommy said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip :)
Haha! I'm also an auntie! I like checking out the supermarkets too :)

mommy of 3 angels said...

happy holidays....ya the best place for me also the supermarkets...hehehe where the food is...the heart is also!

Irene said...

wahhhh... shiok nyer :)

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie