Today's bento are made up of the frozen stash in the freezer - spaghetti bolognaise, and breaded prawn, fish and squid. Also included shaped cheese, carrot stick and blanched snow peas accompanied by mayonnaise dip in blue strawberry container, and champagne grapes.

Verdict : Girlet only ate two carrot sticks despite the mayonnaise. And carrots are the usual vegies that she would eat too. Sigh!
6 comments:
yummy bento!
So nice! Same as my kids, sometimes, they just don't take the veggie I pack, but I still insist on putting some in.
forgot to inform u I got an award for u..do it when u are free. thanks:)
http://simnicholas.blogspot.com/2008/10/award.html
Lovely!
This is your bento #67 not 66! You are overworked!
Rachel: Thanks! Will get around to it soon.
Shoppingmum: I should do the same, packing vegies regardless. Some days, she does finish all her vegies.
Emily: haha... You're sharp! Will amend it asap.
Pasta! Kids' all time favourites! mine love pasta too!
Post a Comment