Monday, October 13, 2008

OMG! Stressed out Mom

Two months ago, I bought 3 tickets to the puppet show "The Man Who Planted Trees" for 12th October. That was before realising when Girlet's test was. Anyway, I have been so stressed out about Girlet's Mandarin test today, that we totally FORGOT to go to the show yesterday.

Can someone give me a big kick in the ..... ?

7 comments:

Irene said...

adoi, kesian. was it expensive?

cre8tone said...

So cham~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never mind, just relax....
Guess next time have to buy tickets somewhere nearer...

Family First said...

Adui ... really stressed up mom!

allthingspurple said...

But since it's all for a good cause (exam,mah), never mind the show, yea?

Me, my intention was to go through Kimberly's revision. But we end up going out whole day every single day of the Raya week, thinking I could make it in time but in the last few days, she had slept early and I didn't get to go through her revision with her! I dread seeing her exam result.

Emily said...

Next time, post any tickets for stuff like this on your side bar!! Sure to remember one! but must do so immediately!

Rachel said...

relax..i've just been through this..

3lilangels said...

Hi, all. I've finally calmed down enough to reply on your comments. ^_^ The tickets were fortunately part of package of 3 shows a year, so I paid RM16.50 each instead of RM44 each. Was contemplating buying more tickets with the urging of d'hubby. Then a friend informed that the puppet show is more suitable for older kids, with heavy topics (effect of WW2 on nature and replanting the forest). Girlet may have been able to understand and even enjoy the show but it'll be way over Boylet's head. So that's that. Next puppet show 'Aesop's Fables 2' in Nov sounds more their cup of tea. Last year's show was a sold out.

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie