This was my bento from last week. Fried beehoon with chicken, topped with egg, fishcake, and vegies. And side dishes of Johor style otak-otak, and fish kimchi. D'hubby laughed at me for making bento to eat at home. But I realise I eat better when I make bento for myself, otherwise it'll be nasi lemak or Korean instant noodles *_*
3 comments:
Hey, if you do not look after yourself, who would!?
I will totally agree that this bento lunch is much better and balanced than your other alternatives!
Love yourself first before you can look after and love the rest!
p.s. have you been making manly bentos for yr DH?
I agree totally. Will show your comment to d'hubby.
As for manly bentos, haha... will make breakfast bento for him when he's back since he wants to go out with his kaki-s for lunch. Now, have to think how to up the macho factor.... haha...
Well, with so many bento 'equipments', its a good idea to make full use of them. So go on making yourself a bento at home...
Post a Comment