Last week, I read Emily's review on the Taman Desa's 100 yen shop, and spotted some Thomas the Train stuff. I used a visit to my eldest sis as an excuse to drop by there, and here's what I got. Alamak! If different branches have different stock, then I'll have to track Emily's footsteps to the various destinations.
Thomas snack bento box, small water bottle, small divider plate and bowl @ RM4.90 each
Bento belts in various designs.



17 comments:
Oh you did WELL! These purchases are so CUTESY!
I think from all those flavours available, Mango was the choice of the day! DELISH!
LOL!!! Excuses to buy more because not enough bento boxes for boylet?
I agree the Mango Ice is DELISH! ^_*
OOohh!! I luv the Thomas the Train bento box!!!! So cheap some more! Where is this place?? Is it in JB?
forgot to inform u, I got an award for you on my blog. go grab it :)
http://simnicholas.blogspot.com/2008/10/red-rose-award.html
What a great buy! Have read Emily's review previously and so envy of you ladies.
Just wondering who I am? I am new to blogging. I'm the one that requested you to buy the quail egg mould. I have just created a new blog, thanks to all the ladies.
Emily: Thanks to your review of the 100 yen shop.
Biblo: You've got it right. Haha.. Your big sis complain that the Mango Ice tasted flour-y. Huh?
Rachel: It was a SNACK bento box. The shop is in KL. Want me to get for you? And thanks for your award!
icfamily5: Welcome to the blogging community. I was thinking how to contact you when the egg mould stock arrive. Which may take sometime as the workers there just gave me a blank look when I asked.
Come to think of it, the Pasar Malam at Taman Desa also sell something like this mango ice which has the fruit itself.... Perhaps its cheaper?
biblo: I haven't been to that pasar for ages. Was the ice itself mango flavoured which made the 100 yen ones so yum?
I had mango ice at both Connaught and Puchong and tot that the one at connaught tasted better or maybe it was the first!
It has mango flavoured ice as well as fresh mango flesh cubed !
wah... must go get these for my boy!
thanks for your offer. its ok, we going to genting in Dec, can go bento shopping then. thanks :D
love the Thomas lunch box!! will drop by there one of these days!
I don't suppose u have this Taman Desa shop telephone no? I asked the Uptown shop whether they know about TD and they said no. Want to call them up first be4 making trip cos don't want to be dissapointed leh! I started making bentos so am looking to u for inspiration ok :) he he
TD 0123091340. was there yesterday but they no longer have any Thomas lunch boxes but they do have more stuff coming in this friday! Hope this info helps!
Tks Sharon, will call them be4 I go! :)
Opps sorry, just read this with my glasses on - tks Emily!!!
U r welcome! BTW your blog not up yet?
Post a Comment