Today's Girlet's last day of test. Phew! What a relief. Especially when d'hubby left for USA last week in the midst of her tests, leaving me to handle the three kids. Now I'd better catch up with my blog posts, with the kids surrounding me like this.
Babylet on the floor with a lift-the -flap book.
I would have liked to go with D'hubby as I've not been to the NYC, but no one wanted to take in my 3 kids. And the flight was simply too long for the kids. And girlet had her tests...... basically life changes after having kids. D'hubby had better buy me something nice.... *_*



4 comments:
Well yes, never travelled since I had my toddler monster .. and yes he HAS to buy me something nice everytime he travels overseas! Hahahaha.
Good for you. You don't have to feel so stressful now. It's my turn now cos my elderest son is having his exam this week and next week.
hahhahaa! Yeah, once we have kids we are basically being tied to the pole!
Hey! Those happy smiling faces do will do! anyday for me!
Give yourself a pat on the back!
p.s. my two gurls never grew up by my side.....
Post a Comment