Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bento # 71 - A Fishy Affair

This was yesterday's bento. Last week, Girlet had been having simple bentos. Thought to compensate and make her something that requires more effort. Since I had two more of the fish sausage in the freezer, ended up with another fishy bento. It would have been better with a coloured fish egg, but overall it's quite satisfactory.

Bottom tier: White and Red Fish Dragonfruit, Fish Pretzels with cream fillings, Fish container
Upper tier: Fish sausage, cheese & nutella sandwiches, egg, ham anemones, broccoli corals.

11 comments:

Emily said...

Under the sea, we are under the sea!

JK said...

This is very nice and it would be really good if you hold a birthday party with "Nemo" or "Under the sea" as your theme and serve this as the party food. Hahaha, just a thought.

Rachel said...

your bento is so well done. Neat and colourful and also very appetising!

Angeleyes said...

ooooooooooooooo! Love this fe\ish theme bento!!! I must go and look for some fish cutters!!

Lisa~~ said...

This is the cutest bento ever!! Love it!

Family First said...

Ya wor .. great party idea for kids wor ... Nemo theme ....fantastic work, congrats!

Irene said...

pretty bento!!!!

Mummy Moon said...

I like your fish bento... May I know where to get this?

LZmommy said...

You are so full of ideas when comes to bento creation :)

3lilangels said...

Emily: funnily enouf, girlet is not fond of fish. Once she cried when I steamed fish for dinner as she wanted chicken instead.

Jo-N: Thanks for the fab idea!

Rachel: Thanks! But it's nothing like your sea themed bento. The crab, blue fish and pink dolphin is totally inspired.

Angeleyes: There goes the online shopping again......

Lisa: Thanks! Are we going to see something similar for Maisie's bento?

Family first: Thanks! And make that a pool party too...

Irene: Thanks! *_*

mummy moon: There are a few items used to make this bento. Not sure which you are referring to. And thanks for visiting.

lzmommy: Thanks! I don't have any original thought. Just copy here and there.... hehe... Just trying our best for the kids, right?

allthingspurple said...

This is such a well thought out bento theme !! All those fishes !!
I would love this if I were a kid !!!

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie