Monday, October 20, 2008

Red Rose Award

A big thanks to Blessed Mom who gave me this award. *_*



Red Roses for 7 Friends

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

I'd like to present this award to : Biblo, Emily, Bentopet, Kel, Our Story, Angeleyes, and Lisa .

4 comments:

Bento Pet said...

Sharon, thank you for the lovely rose award!

kel said...

Thank you too, Sharon! This is my 1st award!

Emily said...

I graciously accept this award and return the same to you too, Sharon! You have been a tremendous support!

Lisa~~ said...

Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. I'm sorry that I didn't see it earlier but I'm soooo far behind in my blog reading as we've been so busy lately. I've barely had the opportunity to keep up with posting on my blogs let alone read all my favorite blogs. I hope to catch up soon but I'm a couple thousand posts behind...oh my!!!

Thank you again!

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie