Silly Feet and Silly Critters silicone cups. So cute right? Yes, I'm aware they are sold in KL (at a bakery equipment shop 'Pavilion' in Gardens, Midvalley), but of course more expensive compared to US. If hubby didn't go to US, I would not have bought them 'cos I'm just calculative that way.
Flower cups that comes in pink and yellow, and bear cups in beige and brown. And some picks too.
I totally heart this Puzzle Cakes! Build-A-Cake Set. Comes with 6 round cups, 6 half moon cups, 6 diamond cups and 6 pie shapes cups. And have instructions for three cake designs. Of course creative people can create more fun shapes, but I'm not one of those people. *_* Very cool huh? And best of all, the cups can be used individually for other purposes too.
Then Hubby decided to buy these two car and butterfly cake mould too. Erm.. not something I would have bought myself, being expensive and can only use for one purpose only.... Better don't say too much or he won't buy any more things next time. So, good job, darling!


Kookyculinary very kindly posted a photo of the pasta shapes that she usually uses, and I printed the pic for hubby as a reference. He had very dutifully followed the picture and bought the same items!
Cookies!
The kids love Nutella, and d'hubby's friend recommended Noisella, a Belgian chocolate and hazelnut spread which is supposed to taste even better. Haha... what a name! Let's hope the taste is nicer than that. Unfortunately some leaked during the flight.
He got some cookie cutters too - Mini Noah's Ark. That's because he doesn't know how many cookie cutters I actually have. I'm quite sure this set is also available in KL.

Moving on to the foodstuff. I gave hubby a broad instruction to buy anything cute, colourful and not available in KL.

Hubby also bought a two-tier Barbie lunchbox from KLIA. It's too big for Girlet to bring to school, but will be perfect for our yet-to-happen-if-ever picnic. *_*
I've always commented that he's not good at buying things. But this time, he has done pretty well. *Muak!*



15 comments:
Your DH's achieved a whooping 1000/1000 mark! You probably gave him very clear and precise instructions!
Yup, I dare not used those silicon cup for baking too, don know will there be any chemical releasing or not?
I like those pasta, cute!
Hehe... u really train ur hubby well :)
Wah, very nice stuff... your hubby is so sayang you and the kids..
Wah, lots of great goodies! Ur husband did a really good job! :) Michaels is one of my favorite store. I could spend a long time in there looking at their art & craft stuff. Hehe...
Your husband did a very good job. When my hubby go oversea, he come back with nothing although I have given him the address.
Very cute stuff!! Especially those pasta.
The bunny pasta is available in organic shops in Sg too. u can get those when you come for bento shopping. The lunch box looks same size as my hello kitty lunch box (similar design). 2 tiers is just nice for my boy n niece. gd when use to pack fd for 2 of them.
i like picnic too. long time didnt hv a picnic again. we ever had a hello kitty picnic. We had hello kitty picnic mat, hello kitty containers for fd and hello kitty cutlery and bowls and plates.
Definately very clear and precise instruction given! Your DH really scored well this time... ^_*
wahseh, ur hubs veri pandai le! so nice all, especially the mould! errmm, i have seen those sunmaid cherries & peaches @ cold storage. not cheap le :)
woah! Your hubby really good lar! If mine sure ngam-ngam chum-chum till my ear burst! LOL
He will kept sms me saying... very expensive... not worth buying etc... :P
Anyway, glad that you get something in return for a hard 2 weeks of lone ranger caring for the kids!
I know you didnt get to go but you are still one LUCKY woman!!!!
Wow! that's a whole lots of stuff there! something for everyone!
I liked all those stuff !! Especially the butterfly mould. That would make a really beautiful cake, yea?
Such a good husband to take your orders so well. Mine would be like angeleyes, ngam ngam cham cham.haha
envy!!! your hubby so nice to help you get all these!!!
your hubby is such a good man! those bento tools look so great!
So far, I have not used the silicon cup for baking. Just storing food and making jelly in there. Your low kong so pandai wor!
Post a Comment