Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Girlet's K2 Tests Results

Girlet's Test Results are back........ with some surprises. She did well in those subjects that I was worried about, namely Mandarin, Moral and Science. Was concerned as those papers were in mandarin and she might not know how to read the questions. In fact, I took a look at the papers and could barely read a quarter of them. She has really exceeded my expectations.


On the other hand, I thought she would have aced Maths. But with some genuine ignorance (didn't know about coins as had never handled before and I didn't revise with her) and some carelessness (adding instead of subtrating), it turned out to be the lowest scoring subject. Hopefully she would be more careful next time.

English : 100 %
Malay : 100 %
Mandarin : 97 %
Moral : 96 %
Science : 98 %
Maths : 84 %

8 comments:

LZmommy said...

Well Done Girlet! :) I didn't know K2 has test too! Tough being kids nowadays ya...

icfamily5 said...

Her is very impressive. Well done!!
Have yet to see my boy's result. Dare not think of it cos when you ask him how's the paper, he will tell me ok lah.

Emily said...

I changed my mind.... I do not want to reincarnate as a human being next round... Too tough lah... so many tests!

I wanna be a prized pet chihuahau insteadddddd! LOL! ;)

Angeline said...

*clap clap clap* very good!

kel said...

Wow! These r great results! Well donel, girlet! And u, mummy!

3lilangels said...

lzmommy: The Chinese schools here are super competitive. Don't want to think of Primary 1 next year.

icfamily5: Thanks!

Emily: Haha! Good idea! Live in luxury and have human 'pets' who worship you.

Angeline & Kel: Thanks!

Biblo said...

Aiyoh, just K2... stress!! ^_*

You did well on your test, ops.. I mean girlet...

3lilangels said...

Biblo : I tried doing the test.... definitely fail lah.

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie