D'hubby brought Boylet to his kindy for his Year End Concert while I was in Girlet kindy for her graduation ceremony. Fortunately, Girlet's event ended on time, so we were able to rush to Boylet's concert to catch his performance.
Boylet was supposed to wear sunglasses but due to a miscommunication (his teacher and I thought he left his sunnies in the school so he won't forget to bring, but he actually tucked them into a side pocket of his bag which he left at home). And d'hubby didn't have the presence of mind to take out the spare sunnies from his car for boylet to wear. Haiyah... how like a man.
Anyway, after seeing his concert, it's clear Boylet can never be a dancer. He's as stiff as...uhm... wood?... haha...



5 comments:
funny..i still can't view the video even after using a different pc...
btw, got a tag for you here:
http://rachelsimrq.blogspot.com/2008/11/8-random-things-about-me.html
Blessedmom: Oops! sorry. I've got it fixed, I think.
Thanks for the tag. Putting on my thinking cap now.
He still looks cool without the sunglasses :) And at least I don't have strain my eyes to see which one is him ;)
i think he looked very shy. hahahaha
I think he is OK and atleast he dance wat. Hahaha...
Post a Comment