I have ordered some FreezerMate Tupperware through Laundryamah, and when I got the items from her, guess what else I bought?
Scroll down
*
*Drumroll*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tadah! Another bento box!
More specifically, a Madagascar Bento Box from Tupperware. I know that we've got plenty of boxes (and some not yet used). But this box is different from all the other boxes we have as it is wide and shallow. It has a capacity of 560 ml, and the divider is removable. It comes in a set with a tumbler and a small airtight container.
Boylet is absolutely delighted with the new bento set. He loves Madagascar, and I'll be bringing him to see the movie, as soon as he completes his kindy's holiday program.
Bonus photo - Babylet wanted to follow her koko and pose for a picture too. Just in case anyone thinks that Babylet has an extra large right ear, that ear belongs to Boylet who is otherwise obscure behind Babylet. *_*



8 comments:
Ur new bento set sounds great. maybe I can consider if want to get a set too. We're bring J to Madagascar movie event tmr. hv a booth selling Madagascar tupperware items. dont know wat else they hv
What a joy this bento set is to boylet! I am sure mommy will make lots of exciting bentos for him in it!
Hey tupperware not cheap leh.. just the lunch box from another design is 39.90 hoh?
p.s. Babylet is adorable! haven't seen pictures of her lately!
So now you can persuade boylet to bring a bento to school next year.. ^_*
even tupperware also know how to attract mummies with lil kids now. really know how to do biz hor..
I like the set! I don't see that in S'pore! :(
Just watched the show and I don't think it is as good as the first one but the kids like it.
YL : You can see the MY selection here - http://www.tupperware.com.my/store/home.asp?reg=1#. See if it's the same as Sg. Should be but u never know. Have fun at the movie tomorrow.
Emily : Yup, Tupperware is not cheap. The damage was RM50+ a set.
Biblo : Hope so too.
Chinnee : Mommy's money are the easiet to earn, mah. :)
LZmommy : The set is still new in MY too. Good thing kids are not as critical as grown ups. :)
hahahaa...so fast posted leow! my son only interested in the water bottle! hahahha
Post a Comment