Friday, November 14, 2008

DAISO is coming to KL

Hurrah! I heard from allthingspurple a few weeks ago that Daiso is coming. Now it is confirmed in Bentopet's latest post. Daiso is now under renovation at The Curve. Check out this link. Now, isn't that the most fantastic news for bento fans? No more travelling to Singapore just to feed bento tools mania. *_*

8 comments:

Ron Jun/Hue Wen said...

wow good for u ppl...

Angeline said...

Woo-hoo! I love Daiso too, so I can imagine your excitement!

2xMum said...

Good for you mummies living in KL!! Looks like I have to travel to KL to purchase some bento tools supplies :(

Anonymous said...

aiya u hv so many leow..still want meh??? wahh me drooling over the loot from US! I now know where to go should I need some tools..hehehhehee..

Our Story said...

gd that KL gng to hv a Daiso soon. U dont hv to travel to sg. I can get u those shaped pasta, if u need too. I waiting for Muji Xmas pasta, u interested in it too?

hope u'll like the items i got for you. my sil n myself love the stuff u got for us. tks for the surprise items too. sil n myself so happy when we saw the cute bear silicon cup and spiderman pasta

3lilangels said...

Yeap, everyone. Now can say KL is not so backward afterall.

YL: I'm still going to Singapore during Christmas. I don't go there solely for Daiso, you know! hehe. You finally got the things. Glad you like them.

Laundryamah: I know I've got plenty of bento stuff from Daiso already. It's just the 'comfort' of having it so nearby.

Rachel said...

good news for you!!

Family First said...

Oooh .. but so far away from where i live ler ... sob sob. Do you think they will be priced at RM2 each item????

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie