Bento # 81 comprised of bowtie pasta with cheese sauce and mixed vegie. Girlet also requested for bread with meatfloss, so I added a slice for her. Also had a lotus paste bun, and hardboiled egg, which turned out better than previous post's quail eggs.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Bento # 81 & # 82 - Pasta
These are the last of Girlet's backdated bentos from last week, both containing pasta.
Bento # 81 comprised of bowtie pasta with cheese sauce and mixed vegie. Girlet also requested for bread with meatfloss, so I added a slice for her. Also had a lotus paste bun, and hardboiled egg, which turned out better than previous post's quail eggs.
Bento # 82 had some leafy looking pasta, this time with salmon cream cheese and parsley, in a Wilton flower silicone cup. Love the cup, it's so pretty. Made the pasta look yummier somehow *_*. Also had omelette with a gourd my mum called 'Kak Kue' in Hokkien. I dyed the quail egg but didn't have any time to do anything else with it. Tsk, tsk, bad time management. I couldn't fit a round corn into the box, so cut it into half and cover up the ugly parts with more corn. Girlet says it looks like a sun, and complained that the cherry tomato spoiled the effect. Haha... very clever to look for excuses to avoid eating the tomato. Too bad for her I wasn't so easily fooled. Hence, in went the tomato, with the condition if she finished her food, she would get a treat. The verdict, the bribery worked. *_^
Bento # 81 comprised of bowtie pasta with cheese sauce and mixed vegie. Girlet also requested for bread with meatfloss, so I added a slice for her. Also had a lotus paste bun, and hardboiled egg, which turned out better than previous post's quail eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow! the way you displayed the food makes it so tempting! especially the hard-boiled egg! I love the cut.
The silicone cup is really pretty! Did she eat the pasta cold or it got heated up in school? I am always worrying about spoilage so never tried including cream sauced pasta in bentos.
Post a Comment