Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bento # 77 - chicken rice

I haven't been posting this week's bentos. Have been lazy as it's almost school hols, and the bentos are most uninspired. Monday's bento was leftover chicken rice, moulded with a bear mould, with chicken stuffed inside. Was struggling with the darn seaweed cutter which got stuck, and ran out of time, just simply stick some seaweed on for eyes, and no mouth. I left space for carrots, but also no time to cut as Girlet's ride to school had arrived. So she ended up with a rather colourless bento.

Content: chicken rice bear, chicken rice + seaweed ball, fishpaste/egg/seaweed spiral, porkball and orange, on top of iceberg lettuce.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Will remember your hint2 of the 'chicken feet and mushrooms' if the timing is right!

kel said...

Oh, me too! Just look at the bento I made today, so dull! Holiday coming soon, not only for the kids, but we mummies too!

Biblo said...

Better than no bento.... I wanna the chicken feet without the mushrooms!!

Angeleyes said...

i was tempted to do one quick fix of chicken rice bento yesterday when my MIL bought a few packets home but at the end I was just too lazy after coughing my lungs out! :P

allthingspurple said...

same here lor. since school holiday is near, my bento have been really uninspired too. I was almost embarassed to post them up. hee hee. but i did anyhow. your one okay lar. at least got teddy faces.

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie