Recently I had a Bento Swap with Our Story. It didn't occur to me to take a photo of what I got for YL. Duh!! But there were a Doraemon bento box, 2 teddy bear silicon cups, a pack of spiderman pasta, and some 100 yen shop stuff - quail egg moulds and several bento boxes. YL's post is here.
And YL got so many things for me that I feel so paiseh. What I requested were some things from Daiso and the Disney pasta. She added so many extras, including things from her recent trip to Hokkaido. And knowing that I 'collect' pasta, she has sent not one, but five different packs of various pasta shapes. We're so spoilt with choice now. Thank you very much, YL. And Muak, Muak, Muak from the 3 kiddos.
Cutters, picks, sauce bottles and lunch cloth. *swoon* Babylet immediately claimed the Hello Kitty cutter as hers.

Organic wholewheat animal pasta and Organic teddy bears pasta. *drool*
Brown Rice Assorted Shapes Pasta. *more drool*

Also thanks to my sister, Biblo, who made arrangement for the delivery and collection of the packages. Why sound like accepting some award liddat... hehe...
Halloween pasta and Winnie the Pooh pasta. *add kid's drool too*
Also thanks to my sister, Biblo, who made arrangement for the delivery and collection of the packages. Why sound like accepting some award liddat... hehe...YL, you're the BEST!! And thanks to your SIL too.



9 comments:
Of course I had some surprises too. It was always fun to receive things in the mail eventhough it was not for me... LOL!!!!
Glad to know children n you like wat i got u. i'm more than happy to get u more cute pasta if u need to. i like getting such pasta for my boy too.
Biblo
Let me know if u need anything too. to thank u for me our middleman.
that's such sweet act of YL!
We had pooh's and Disney princess pasta here too but selling at a very high price!
I want I want! :P
That's such a great stash for a swap, Sharon !
err, where to get those character pasta here?
Wow, such a nice items for swapping. Hahaha wan to swap with me ah? Hey, its hard to get those cartoon character pasta here. I wont be able to find one here and have to get it when I travel overseas.
Wah! I love those pasta! I have the first 2 types too. :D
Do you know where I can buy the last 3 types of pasta? Did YL got them from Singapore?
Mummy to QiQi and SueSue: I replied long time ago, and just realised that the reply was not posted. Sorry about that. Other than the bear pasta from Marks&Spencer, the rest of the pasta are only available in Sg.
Domestic Goddess: Yes, all from Sg. Don't know about the Brown Rice Pasta, but the Halloween pasta is from Muji (Paragon, Marina Sq and BHG in Bugis Junction). Now they have the Xmas pasta, and will have heart shape pasta near Valentine's day. The Disney pasta is from Da Paolo Gastronomia (Paragon, Great World City and Holland Village). Besides Pooh Bear, also have Mickey Mouse (out of stock when YL went) and Princess pasta (not relevant for your two boys, but my girl is over the moon with this). Happy Shopping!!
Post a Comment