Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bento # 80 - adult bento

Didn't pack a bento for Girlet last Wed because we're totally out of greens and fruits. After she left for school, I dropped the maid off at the wet market to buy the groceries. Babylet and I had to wait in the car as I didn't want to aggravate my sprained ankle. Then the maid cooked tempeh with tauchu / black bean paste, instead of sambal. She also cooked porridge for herself and babylet as she had sore throat, while I had leftover rice and other spicy dishes from the fridge.

Right : Yellow cherry tomatoes, strawberries, papaya, salted duck egg swiped from maid's lunch
Left : Acar, Fish Kimchi, rice with salmon furikake, tauchu tempeh


Sorry, Girlet. Mummy had a better lunch than you.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks yummy! I love salted eggs!

Have you seen a sinseh for your ankle or rubbed ointment on it?

3lilangels said...

It turned out that I didn't have enough rice, as everything was spicy and salty. Well, live and learn....

I've massaged on my own, using Yoko Yoko, a Japanese ointment. Hope that's good enough.

Rachel said...

you got yourself a good maid! Can do marketing for you some more..envy!

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie