Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bento # 18

Two weeks ago, a fellow blogger, Angeline informed me about the Hello Kitty kamaboko in Jusco Midvalley. Since then, I had been dropping in Midvalley periodically to no avail. Anyway, I was in 1U to buy a present and on a whim, checked out the Jusco there. To my delight, they had two packs left. Very clear sign that I'm meant to buy them, right? RM12 price tag regardless. Hehe.... can you hear me clapping my hands with glee..... Thanks Angeline (Sorry, can't access your blog to thank you directly).

So yesterday's bento was wonton noodles topped with Hello Kitty kamaboko and carrots. Fried wonton, boiled wonton and sweet peas on the left. (Both type of wontons are part of my stash in the freezer.)

For dessert, Girlet got a custard tart and cherries. Notice the teeth mark on the tart? Girlet couldn't resist having a taste first. It ended up as a Hello Kitty day with all Hello Kitty boxes, sauce container, wet cloth, cutleries and bag.

3 comments:

Biblo said...

Ah.. finally got what you wanted. I think you are more excited than girlet... LOL!!

Aw said...

can I "tumpang" to buy any moulds / cute lunchbox like this?

3lilangels said...

Bibli : Yeah, you're so right. haha

Aw : If you want them soon, you'd better look for a Singaporean to do a swap. You can 'tumpang' me if you can wait til my next trip to S'pore in Dec. ^_^

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie