Came across this project while browsing through my sis's friend's blog.
The project aims to get 1000 people to freeze and read together at a specific time and places on August 23. The purpose is to make a statement and to promote the reading habit in Malaysia. Check out the organizer's blog for more details. If you are interested in joining, you can RSVP on facebook.
Didn't know I've been inadvertently supporting this cause. I bring reading material along most of the time. Sometimes ask Girlet to pray for red traffic lights when I'm driving and itching to continue an interesting book. Must say she is most useful in alerting about the change to green lights. Haha...... save me from many a honk from impatient drivers behind.



2 comments:
I found myself not reading much of a book, but reading the internet a lot...
Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog and featuring RWW project on yours!
Did you noticed that Zain HD of RWW has also featured Bookcrossing at his project blog?!!
Give me a holler if you find any books you like at my bookshelf:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/AuntyJo
We can arrange for a loan/swap or RACK!
Post a Comment