Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bento # 19 & # 20

Since I was cooking fried rice for girlet, decided to pack lunch for d'hubby as well. Unfortunately, couldn't fit them all into the biggest bento box that I have, so have to put into the clear plastic tapau containers. Not sure if I should invest in a bento box his size since this may not be a normal occurence.

Top : Mini apple, grilled drumstick (leftover from dinner), and portugese egg tart.
Bottom : Fried rice with chicken, prawn & mixed vege, garnished with egg and fried onion.

For girlet, I tried to design trees with egg and mixed vege. Yes, I know, it's a miserable failure. Ran out of time because spent too much time trying to fit d'hubby's lunch into bento boxes, so just left it as it was. Instead of fruit, she got a Ribena jelly in a pig silicon cup, as well as a portugese egg tart.


At least she enjoyed her food because there were none left when she came back. Better than having a pretty bento, but not eaten, right?

4 comments:

Biblo said...

Your DH agreed to bring the pack lunch to work, ah? LOL!!!! I wonder if he look around before getting out of his car.

Emily said...

And whether he polished off his lunch within 10 seconds from opening the box (ie after looking left and right!). Nah, I am sure he proudly eats his bento lunch with much appreciation!

Mmmph.. packing bentos business, can make money or not?

3lilangels said...

Haha... you gals are funny.

Don't know about packing bentos. But selling bento tools seems to be really lucrative, especially on ebay.

Emily said...

Hi Sharon,
You should get your sister (the one nearer to Spore) to go and buy out all the bento stuff at the 2dollar shop (and Daiso?) and sell on ebay or at your blog (no fees!).

Lilypie
Lilypie
Lilypie