Look simple right? But this bento took me waaay too long to make, almost an hour. That was because I'm a zombie today after a sleepless night. First, struggled to put babylet to sleep. "Mummy! mouth pain pain. Mummy put meyson." That's for calling her weird because her molars grew before the canine. Guess what? As a revenge, her top canine teeth chose to make a showing too. So three molars peeping out and 2 swollen gums, added up to a really whiny baby. To make matter worse, at 2.30 am, d'hubby woke me up because of a stench in the room. Sure enough, the boylet peed and pooed in bed while sleeping last night. He's really regressing. After cleaning him up, the mattress and washed his pajamas, I was left turning and tossing, unable to sleep again until 5 in the morning. So good night everyone. I'm turning in now - with or without the babylet. Sleep well and sweet dreams!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Bento # 25 - Hello Kitty
Today's bento had the Hello Kitty onigiri again - trying to clear the frozen stash. Didn't dye the eggs this time because wanted to make white rabbits. But after struggling with the first rabbit, whereupon I tore the egg white while stuffing the carrots ears in, decided to turn the other two eggs into chicks instead. Also cut out star carrots to complement the star chicken nuggets. Edamame made up the green component of the bento.
Look simple right? But this bento took me waaay too long to make, almost an hour. That was because I'm a zombie today after a sleepless night. First, struggled to put babylet to sleep. "Mummy! mouth pain pain. Mummy put meyson." That's for calling her weird because her molars grew before the canine. Guess what? As a revenge, her top canine teeth chose to make a showing too. So three molars peeping out and 2 swollen gums, added up to a really whiny baby. To make matter worse, at 2.30 am, d'hubby woke me up because of a stench in the room. Sure enough, the boylet peed and pooed in bed while sleeping last night. He's really regressing. After cleaning him up, the mattress and washed his pajamas, I was left turning and tossing, unable to sleep again until 5 in the morning. So good night everyone. I'm turning in now - with or without the babylet. Sleep well and sweet dreams!
Look simple right? But this bento took me waaay too long to make, almost an hour. That was because I'm a zombie today after a sleepless night. First, struggled to put babylet to sleep. "Mummy! mouth pain pain. Mummy put meyson." That's for calling her weird because her molars grew before the canine. Guess what? As a revenge, her top canine teeth chose to make a showing too. So three molars peeping out and 2 swollen gums, added up to a really whiny baby. To make matter worse, at 2.30 am, d'hubby woke me up because of a stench in the room. Sure enough, the boylet peed and pooed in bed while sleeping last night. He's really regressing. After cleaning him up, the mattress and washed his pajamas, I was left turning and tossing, unable to sleep again until 5 in the morning. So good night everyone. I'm turning in now - with or without the babylet. Sleep well and sweet dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You call that simple!! My, its a work of a genius! So beautiful!!
Pretty bento :)
Poor mommy.... Hope you will be able to rest well tonight.
Poor thing... did you sleep well or are you still a zombie?
Btw, what you did with the eggs are really something!!!!
Wow! the rabbit and kitty kat are so cute! Absolutely smashing!
Hi there..I'm a really new to bento world. Jst curious hw u make the eyes & whiskers of the kitty cat? Nad slo how to make ham flower(as i saw in some other posts). Hope u can teach me.
Renet13: I bought the Hello Kitty set which comprised of onigiri/ riceball moulds, seaweed cutter for the eyes & whiskers and also a vege cutter for the ribbon and flower seen in this bento. You can see the set here (the last 2 pics): http://growingfunwith3lilangels.blogspot.com/2008/06/more-bento-stuff-from-singapore-for.html. As for the ham flower, the post is here: http://growingfunwith3lilangels.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-make-flower-eggham.html
Post a Comment