Anyway, Girlet's response was : "Mummy, that doesn't really look like Pikachu....... But I know you tried your best." LOL. How encouraging was she?
Monday, July 21, 2008
Bento # 27 - Pikachu
Although I'm not packing lunch for the boylet, there is no reason to let the bento tools I got for him go to waste. Hence a Pikachu bento for girlet using Pikachu rice mould. Beneath the fishcake were stewed chicken and quail's egg. Sweetpeas and sweetmeat filled in the gaps. The pikachu was made from chicken rice. Also had a side container for dragonfruit cut into bear shapes. Was attempting to get girlet to eat a wider variety of fruits, following Rachel's blog.
The final product in a pikachu bento box complete with cutlery set. Both were bought from a gift shop in Bangsar, opposite Czip Lee / Bangsar Village 2 a few months ago. They carry lots of Hello Kitty, My melody, Doraemon, and Disney stuff. Have bento boxes (not the face shape ones though), cutlery set, occasionally certain moulds/cutters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
LOL!! Girlet is really honest...
Out of the mouth of innocent babes!
Credit her for being so sweet..: )
Your dragonfruit so purplish! Over here, ours are so white...
ur girl is very sweet and encouraging. so nice
YL
She's so sweet....
her comment so cute. wahahaha!
Thanks everyone!
And Rachel, actually when I bought the dragonfruit, I thought it would be white too. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be purple! haha... turned out to be a blessing, as girlet exclaimed "my favourite colour" and was willing to try it out.
3lilangels, can you leave your email address at my comments box? i like to ask you about some template thingy that you do, you know, the reader thing on your sidebar. I like to put that up on my blog too.
and i wont be publishing your comment with your email address so that you wont get spammed. I was about to leave my email add with you but i think you dont moderate your comments so i may get spammed if i leave my email add here. Mail me, okay?
Post a Comment