I've been telling girlet that we have to be more careful when spending money because I'm no longer working and bringing home an income. "Are we very poor?" " No. We just can't simply buy toys everytime we go out." She nodded, and thinking that she understood, I left it at that. But apparently, she was worried as evidenced by the following anecdote by SIL.
Girlet & Boylet followed SIL home after the dinner.... and they started fighting on her bed again. In order to moderate the session, she decided to ask each of them to tell me one of their secrets. Boylet told me he still likes this friend of his called Winston (apparently this is some boy who bit him) and girlet told me that she knows one of SIL's secrets.
SIL: What? What is it?
Girlet: I know you're getting married to korkor LK.
SIL: How you know? Who told you?
Girlet: Ah ma (grandma)
SIL: Why ah ma so busybody?
Girlet: Ya, she always tells me secrets.. hahahahaha
GIL: So you gonna be the flower girl?
Girlet: Ya
SIL: So you have to ask mummy to get you a dress then
Girlet: Ya... but... I wan to ask you... what is the pay??
SIL: *_*
Aiyoh. It's her one and only chance to be a flower girl, somemore have the cheek to ask to be paid.



8 comments:
sorry, did i read it correctly? you are getting married??
LOL!!! Sis, you should change the me: to SIL:
Girlet very clever. Wants to be paid to be the flower girl... LOL!!!
Oops sorry. I copied the story from SIL's blog. Now edited properly to prevent a scandal! haha
gagaga...now i got a clearer picture..was scratching my head earlier..
Girlet is very sweet! Well, kids say the cutest thing, right?
And some more she told me after that "you're going to tell Ah Ma what I just said rite??"
wahahahahhahah! clever girlet!
Hahaha.... So young already know how to make money! :)
Post a Comment