At the top are two crabstick fishballs. First, pull apart the crabstick. Then roll fishpaste into a ball and wrap the fishball with the crabstick. Saw something similar being sold in the wet market, and thought to try my own. Of course, mine ended with odd shapes.
The pink flower is kamaboko rolled up. Sorry for the bad lighting. Girlet ate everything except the flower onigiri (just took a bite) and the lettuce. Said she was too full. Maybe should have substituted one onigiri with fruits.



8 comments:
Hey! Looking good! Did you make the triangle ones using the same mould too? Was it easy to use?
Yes. It was very easy and quick to use. And the perfect size for the bento box. Thanks again!
You are right, the sizes are so appropriate for this box. Cutesy!
I use the seaweed from Jusco too! Very tasty, #2 says taste like the breakfast seaweed she ate in Korea!
what is kamaboko??? sorry ah... still very new to all these jargons...heheheh
Kamaboko is Japanese fishcake. For this, I used the half sphere fish cake with pink edges.
Fullamak! I really love this creation! Look so yummy lor!
Jessie: I was aiming for the typical Japanese style bento. Still lots of room for improvement. Thanks for visiting and your kind comments!
Post a Comment