Emily : The mall at Sri Hartamas is at Plaza Damas, but other than the supermarket, it's very quiet there. I normally get ham and stuff from Cold Storage, either at BSC or at Solaris Mont Kiara.
Biblo : Don't need to think of others lah. If you don't use cartoon characters, should be alright. Try dumpling sandwich which I'm posting next, made with the dumpling maker we bought together.
Looking at your bento reminds me that I have just received my Mickey Mouse cutter a few days ago and it is still un-used. Love Mickey Mouse's puffy ears!
allthingspurple : the kids love this Mickey cutter too.
Rachel : I can't take credit for the well cut Mickey - it was due to the cookie cutter. The ham is fresh from the deli at Cold Storage. I got them to cut the honey baked ham in about 1cm /0.5 inch thickness. When I cook beef stew, I throw some ham chunks in as the kids aren't fond of beef.
8 comments:
Cutesy! Great separators! Happy I bought more than enuf!
Where do you get your ham and other meats from?
Sri Hartamas has a big mall - what is the name?
U think it will be too kiddie if I use cookie cutter for my sandwiches? ^_*
Emily : The mall at Sri Hartamas is at Plaza Damas, but other than the supermarket, it's very quiet there. I normally get ham and stuff from Cold Storage, either at BSC or at Solaris Mont Kiara.
Biblo : Don't need to think of others lah. If you don't use cartoon characters, should be alright. Try dumpling sandwich which I'm posting next, made with the dumpling maker we bought together.
The dumpling maker.... Fiona immediately said she wanted it... so... ^_*
Actually can just fold circular bread over and use a fork to press down the edges. The mould is just for fun only... hehe...
Looking at your bento reminds me that I have just received my Mickey Mouse cutter a few days ago and it is still un-used. Love Mickey Mouse's puffy ears!
The Mickey is so well cut! is those ham chuck canned or fresh?
allthingspurple : the kids love this Mickey cutter too.
Rachel : I can't take credit for the well cut Mickey - it was due to the cookie cutter.
The ham is fresh from the deli at Cold Storage. I got them to cut the honey baked ham in about 1cm /0.5 inch thickness. When I cook beef stew, I throw some ham chunks in as the kids aren't fond of beef.
Post a Comment