Friday, October 31, 2008
Bento # 76 - Halloween Spider Pizza
Following the previous post, girlet requested for another pizza bento. Lacking any original ideas, shamelessly copied another pizza idea from Gourmet Mom. However, as Girlet is not fond of olives, the spider is made from a gummy snake instead. My so-called pizza was made from white bread, beef bolognaise sauce and cheese. Included two pumpkin marshmallow and some grapes. And mindful of allthingspurple's advice in keeping the food intact, I placed a plastic sheet over the bento, and then plastic cutleries and damp towel on top so there would be no space for the food to move about. Other for the spider which appeared somewhat squashed, that worked quite well. Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh! Very Nice!
And clever mum !
p.s. are you following the romantic series on channel 315?
Interesting pizza you got there. Nevermind if its not original... LOL!!!
P.S. Which romantic series on channel 315?
Rich Men, Poor Lover!
Emily, I take it that you are following the series. Am not following it .... yet. Will check it out
This is so cute!
oooo.. cute looking spider there. What are they made out from? Put real spiders in there even more spooky ma plus spiders is edible too. kekeke
Oh Mine!! U are so good! How did you make the spider..amazing!
Actually, if you put the bento box in a carrier, the stuff in there usually stay intact unless your girlet flings it around. Normal walking movement won't affect it. That's the feedback I got from my girl.
wow that is really cool bento..very creative..
Hi! Just dropping in from Christine's blog..
lzmommy: Thanks. Started packing pizza after seeing yours.
Jessie: Hi. I cut up a Gummy Snake to make this spider. The original version was made from olives and look more real, being black and all. Too bad Girlet doesn't eat olive.
Blessed Mom: Most of the bentos do stay pretty intact. Did it with this bento as the spider is made of loose parts. *_* And I think Rachel in general is more careful than Girlet.
Sue: Hi. Thanks for visiting. Love Ian's spidey outfit.
What a cool bento idea for Halloween! I think my boy will be shocked to see a spider in his bento box if I pack the same. LOL! So will I, for that matter. But love the idea!
Post a Comment